Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Downsizing Made Simple
- ISBN-13: 9780648087786
NOEL WHITTAKER (AGED)
Imprint: NOEL WHITTAKER (AGED CARE)
- Author: Rachel Lane & Noel Whittaker
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 548 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 26/11/2019
- Format: Paperback (208mm X 135mm) 320 pages Weight: 240g
- Categories: Health & personal development [V]Self-help & personal development [VS]Housing/property for the individual: legal aspects[VSH]
When you’ve lived your dreams, it’s time for new ones. The 4-bed, 2-bath home you loved ... the pool you couldn’t get the kids out of ... they’ve had their day.
Downsizing isn’t about living in a tiny home — unless you want to — it’s not about square metres; it’s about rightsizing your home for the next chapter in life. It’s time to make a move that takes care of you now and for the future.
Let Noel and Rachel guide you through the legal and financial maze, explain how a move can affect your lifestyle, superannuation, pension and benefits, and share some real life stories from readers.
Whether you’re moving to a townhouse or apartment in a strata development, considering a granny flat, tiny house or mod pod with family, looking at co-housing with lifelong friends, or making the move to a retirement community, listen to the experts, and make it a successful move.
- Google Preview content