Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
- Leading Well is the second in a 'Leadership' series written by the team at The Institute of Managers and Leaders. In this research-driven book, IML uncovered that the following attributes lead to leaders leading well: 1. Integrity 2. Emotional Intelligence (EI) 3. Ability to Inspire 4. Authenticity 5. Self-Awareness 6. Respect 7. Decisiveness. Discussion around these attributes is the subject of each of the chapters. There are case studies, expert opinions and strategies to help today’s, and next-generation leaders, in their endeavours to lead their organisations as best they can. David Pich interviews some of Australia's most highly regarded leaders to find out what attributes they value and display best: * Georgie Harman – CEO of Beyond Blue. * Warren Mundine * John Borgetti – Virgin * Christine Holgate – Aus Post CEO ex Blackmores * John Buchanan (ex Aussie Cricket Coach) * Andy Burnham – ex-UK Health Minister under Tony Blair, current Lord Mayor of the City of Manchester and the person that worked on the justice campaign for the Liverpool Supporters Trust following Hillsborough.
- David Pich is CEO of the Institute of Managers and Leaders (formerly the Australian Institute of Management), one of Australia’s oldest and most respected professional membership-based organisations. David’s leadership career spans a range of senior executive roles in sales, marketing, PR and consulting for a number of global companies and in the not-for-profit sector. David advocates passionately for sound management and leadership practice. He strongly believes that good leaders have an impact well beyond the workplace. Based in Sydney. Ann Messenger is the first national Chair of the Institute of Managers and Leaders. She originally joined the Australian Institute of Management as a student member in the mid-1980s. Ann has worked in senior roles in Australia and South America with local and multi-national companies. Her passion for strong management and leadership has remained with her throughout her career in corporate finance and middle market advisory, most recently in the not-for-profit and education sectors.
- 1. Integrity 2. Emotional Intelligence 3. Ability to Inspire 4. Authenticity IN CONVERSATION – INTERVIEWS WITH LEADERS WHO LEAD WELL * Georgie Harman – CEO of beyondblue. * John Buchanan – former coach of the Australian Cricket Team * Hannah Critchlow – Neuroscientist, Magdalene College, Cambridge University * Ann Sherry – Chair, Carnival Cruises Australia 5. Self-Awareness 6. Respect 7. Decisiveness
- * Second in the leadership series, written by highly regarded authors from The Institute of Managers and Leaders, follows on from strong sales of first book Leadership Matters. * Timely and relevant publication date in a world where people are seeking strong, honest and effective leadership. * Australian focus, written by local authors, for readers seeking relevant Australian information. * Extensive PR and marketing planned from Newslink (light boxes, digital media), Dymocks and publicity campaign by Scott Eathorne of Quikmark Media.
- Google Preview content