Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
The Good Old Days in Gippsland
- ISBN-13: 9780648327370
Imprint: TALE PUBLISHING
- Author: May, Malcolm
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 11 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 24/10/2019
- Format: Paperback (290mm X 210mm) 44 pages Weight: 180g
- Categories: Literature & literary studies [D]Poetry [DC]Poetry by individual poets [DCF]
Poetry about Gippsland from a bygone era, by Malcolm May. Illustrations by Magdalena Nocea. Beautifully illustrated poetry by someone who spent a lifetime in country Victoria and has chosen to celebrate it in this form.
Malcolm May remembers a different era in Traralgon when "there was no such thing as crooks and nobody locked the gate".
In the late 1950s he started writing poetry of the encounters he had across Gippsland and to this day, can rattle off much of his poetry by heart. Gippsland, Victoria.
* Unique Australian voice from the bush.
* Beautifully illustrated with hand drawn images.
* Full colour on each page.
* Newspaper article (La trobe Valley Express), Author site, Social Media, Market Stalls, Author talks.
- Google Preview content