The Good Old Days in Gippsland (HB)
- ISBN-13: 9780648327387
Imprint: TALE PUBLISHING
- Author: May, Malcolm
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 14 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 24/10/2019
- Format: Hardback (290mm X 210mm) 44 pages Weight: 400g
- Categories: Literature & literary studies [D]Poetry [DC]Poetry by individual poets [DCF]
Poetry about Gippsland from a bygone era, by Malcolm May. Illustrations by Magdalena Nocea. Beautifully illustrated poetry by someone who spent a lifetime in country Victoria and has chosen to celebrate it in this form.
Malcolm May remembers a different era in Traralgon when "there was no such thing as crooks and nobody locked the gate". Gippslane, Victoria.
* Unique Australian voice from the bush.
* Beautifully illustrated with hand drawn images.
* Full colour on each page.
* Newspaper article (La trobe Valley Express), Author site, Social Media, Market Stalls, Author talks.
- Google Preview content