Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Pancakes & Toast Dragons & Boats
- ISBN-13: 9780648336709
Imprint: 4 FABLES
- Author: Daniel Christos and Illustrated by Melrosa Le
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 63 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/05/2020
- Format: Board book (190mm X 180mm) 28 pages Weight: 340g
- Categories: Fiction & related items [F]Lifestyle, sport & leisure [W]Cookery / food & drink etc [WB]Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Picture books, activity books, early learning [YB]Children's / Teenage fiction & true stories [YF]Family & home stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFN]Short stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFU]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
Come along an imaginary ride filled with food favourites, bright colours and playful rhymes. Let your imagination run wild in this charming story of how sometimes, the simple things in life are often the yummiest.
While Dan’s career has kept him immersed in all things digital, he has always kept an emphasis on the simple things that bring a little bit of magic to the every day. He is in every sense, a paradox. From a very young age, Dan was inspired by Hip Hop and this began his interest in rhyming and song writing which he has always persued as a passion. Daniel is the digital innovator by day, who loves nothing more than putting pen to paper to imagine, create, rhyme and write, finding a beat or enjoying the simple pleasure of making pancakes with family on a Sunday morning- the foundation for his new book.
* Celebrates the unique relationship between Dad and Daughter. Dad enjoys time in the kitchen too, making a special breakfast for his daughter.
* This sweet story is bought to life with eye-catching and playful illustrations that children will love.
* This delicious adventure promotes imaginative thinking, while enabling children to draw connections to their own real world experience of sharing in a special pancake breakfast with family.
* Very relatable, enables children to draw connections to their own life with family members.
* "Such a fun and interactive read! Great for building language skills during book time. My daughter loves trying to find the cat on each page.".
* "This book really captures an aspect of our family life not often the topic of childrens books - daddy and daughter".
* "A bedtime favourite of both my children. They both love the idea of cupcake clouds!".
* "What a great book! My children love the playground of pasteries. Always makes us hungry.".
* - Book readings at preschools and daycare centres.
* Social Media marketing (Facebook & Instagram).
* Word of mouth.
- Google Preview content