Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Why Money Is More Important Than Sex
How to create and maintain a loving, intimate and respectful relationship
- ISBN-13: 9780648480396
Imprint: INSIRING RELATIONSHIPS
- Author: Schmechel, Jürgen
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 15 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 22/03/2020
- Format: Paperback (230mm X 154mm) 174 pages Weight: 260g
- Categories: Health & personal development [V]Family & health [VF]Family & relationships [VFV]Sex & sexuality, sex manuals [VFVC]Dating, relationships, living together & marriage [VFVG]Separation & divorce [VFVS]Self-help & personal development [VS]Personal finance [VSB]
This book is for every person who wants to work on their relationship and learn more about how to maintain a loving, intimate and respectful relationship. This book is also for people experiencing a rough patch and want to see a way out and get back on track, without needing to air dirty laundry. And finally, this book is for single people who would like to know what caused their last relationship to fail. Or for the singles who want to equip themselves with the tips and tricks that keeps a relationship going. We want relationships. We want closeness, the trust, the security and the certainty not to grow old alone. We want to wake up loving our best-friend, partner and confidant more than we did the day before. But in reality more relationships than ever before are now ending prematurely because many have forgotten the fine art of making the other person feel special every single day. This book gives you the insights why people are separating and the huge influence that money has on your relationship. You will find tips, techniques and tools that are needed for creating and maintaining lasting love.
Jürgen Schmechel Author | Speaker | Mentor is the mastermind behind the concept of Inspiring Relationships. He is intuitive and empathetic in his drive to assist couples seeking to break out from the ordinary. Jürgen’s unparalleled approach to identifying relational issues does not encourage the traditional therapies - constant reflection, conversation or introspection – he simply believes that a logical, simple and forward-moving approach is best. And make no bones about it, he most certainly will not use fluffy jargon or beat around the bush – what you see is what you get, and Jürgen will not shy away from confronting the issues at hand.
* Over 50 proven tips on how to create and maintain a loving, intimate and respectful relationship.
* Unique connection between Money and Sex in loving relationships.
* Understanding why people separate and what you could do to avoid this from happening.
* Great and easy read for anyone wanting to invest in their relationship.
* Simple and practical tips for a better relationship.
* Clarity on what you can do today to enjoy being together with your partner more.
* Understanding the different phases of a lasting relationship.
* Timeless secrets to a happier marriageHow to avoid that relationship break-down over 40% of couples are experiencing.
* How to keep the sex alive in a long term relationship.
* The book was launched in February 2019 where I did extensive markting and PR for the book. Nothing has been planned so far for 2020 though.
- Google Preview content