Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
The Australian and New Zealand Business Franchise Guide 13/e
- ISBN-13: 9780648779513
CGB PUBLISHING PTY LT
Imprint: CGB PUBLISHING PTY LTD
- Author: Various
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 124 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 22/03/2020
- Format: Paperback (233mm X 153mm) 104 pages Weight: 220g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Business & management [KJ]Ownership & organization of enterprises [KJV]Franchises [KJVF]Small businesses & self-employed [KJVS]
The Australia & New Zealand Business Franchise Guide is your introduction and manual to the world of franchising. Each chapter in the book is authored by an industry expert. This comprehensive book will lead you through all the steps necessary to fulfil your dreams of owning your own business.The Australian & New Zealand Business Franchise Guide can be utilised as a hand reference on specific topics, or can be read straight through to give a sound knowledge base regarding what is involved in buying, owning and running a franchise business. There is a lot to consider before becoming a franchisee, so inside you will find helpful articles on all things franchising, written by distinguished specialists within the franchising sector, including articles from the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA), the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) plus many more.Whether you are considering buying a franchise or have recently established a franchise system, the team from Business Franchise Guide wish you the best of luck and success with your franchising journey.
* Your key to buying, managing and profiting from your own franchise.
* Authored by franchsing experts.
* The Australia & New Zealand Business Franchise Guide is your introduction and manual to the world of franchising.
- Google Preview content