Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
5 Love Languages of Teenagers Updated Edition
- ISBN-13: 9780802412843
Imprint: STRAND PUBLISHING
- Author: Chapman, Gary
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 244 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 15/06/2017
- Format: Paperback (216mm X 135mm) 256 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Age groups: adolescents [JFSP2]Family & relationships [VFV]
- Over 600,000 copies sold! Socially, mentally, and spiritually, teenagers face a variety of pressures and stresses each day. Despite these pressures, it is still parents who can influence teens the most, and The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers equips parents to make the most of that opportunity. In this adaptation of the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages (more than 10 million copies sold), Dr. Gary Chapman explores the world in which teenagers live, explains their developmental changes, and gives tools to help you identify and appropriately communicate in your teen's love language. Get practical tips for how to: Express love to your teen effectively Navigate the key issues in your teen’s life, including anger and independence Set boundaries that are enforced with discipline and consequences Support and love your teen when he or she fails Get ready to discover how the principles of the five love languages can really work in the life of your teenage and family.
- GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
- • Five Love Languages is a premium brand in Australia that is core stock for all booksellers. It is a perennial bestseller that sells over 20 000 copies per annum in the local market. • Fresh new cover so Five Love Languages of Teenagers matches the style of the original book. • Will teach parents how to discover their teenager’s primary love language and then to speak it fluently. • This book will strengthen the parent-teen bond and help kids to feel understood and cherished.
- Google Preview content