Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Five Love Languages of Children 2/e
- ISBN-13: 9780802412850
Imprint: STRAND PUBLISHING
- Author: Chapman, Gary & Campbell, Ross
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 252 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 24/10/2016
- Format: Paperback (216mm X 135mm) 224 pages Weight: 180g
- Categories: Advice on parenting [VFX]Child care & upbringing [VFXC]
You know you love your child. But how can you make sure "your child "knows it?
The #1 "New York Times" bestselling "The 5 Love Languages(r)" has helped millions of couples learn the secret to building a love that lasts. Now discover how to speak your child s love language in a way that "he or she" understands. Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. Ross Campbell help you:
- Discover your child s love language
- Assist your child in successful learning
- Use the love languages to correct and discipline more effectively
- Build a foundation of unconditional love for your child
"Plus: " Find dozens of tips for practical ways to speak your child s love language. Discover your childs primary language then speak it and you will be well on your way to a stronger relationship with your flourishing child. For a free online study guide, visit 5lovelanguages.com.
GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of "The 5 Love Languages" series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
The late ROSS CAMPBELL, M.D., was the author of the bestselling book "How to Really Love Your Child," which has sold more than one million copies. He spent over 30 years as a clinical psychiatrist, concentrating on the parent-child relationship and later worked with the "Ministering to Ministers Foundation," serving individual ministers, their families, and church organizations. Dr. Campbell was the co-author of "The Five Love Languages of Children" and "Parenting Your Adult Child" and author of "How to Really Love Your Teenager."
- Five Love Languages is a premium brand in Australia that is core stock for all booksellers. It is a perennial bestseller that sells over 20 000 copies per annum in this market.
- Five Love Languages of Children is the most popular book in the Love Languages series after the original book.
- Fresh new cover to match the style of the original book.
- Will teach parents how to discover their childs primary love language and then speak it.
- This book will strengthen the parent-child bond and help kids to feel understood and cherished.
- Google Preview content