Woodslane Online Catalogues
5 Love Languages: Singles Updated Edition
- Simple ways to strengthen any relationship
With more than 10 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages® continues to transform relationships worldwide. And though originally written for married couples, its concepts have proven applicable to families, friends, and even coworkers.
The premise is simple: Each person gives and receives love in a certain language, and speaking it will strengthen that relationship. For singles, that means you can:
Understand yourself and others better
Grow closer to family, friends, and others you care about
Gain courage to express your emotions and affection
Discover the missing ingredient in past relationships
Date more successfully
Whether you want to be closer to your parents, reach out more to your friends, or give dating another try, The 5 Love Languages®: Singles Edition will give you the confidence you need to connect with others in a meaningful way.
"Nothing has more potential for enhancing one's sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. This book is designed to help you do both of these things effectively." — Gary Chapman
Includes a quiz to help you learn your love language, plus a section on the pros and cons of online dating.
- GARY CHAPMAN--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
- • Five Love Languages is a premium brand in Australia. It is a perennial bestseller that consistently sells over 20 000 copies per annum in the local market.
• Five Love Languages: Singles Edition extends the brand to a new demographic – the unattached.
• Explains how the universal love language principles apply to all relationships and not just to couples.
Google Preview content