Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Business Owners' Wisdom H/C
Great business owners share their stories
- ISBN-13: 9780980776522
Imprint: CLOWN PUBLISHING
- Author: Kelly, Brett
- Price: AUD 49.95
- Stock: 586 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 05/03/2020
- Format: Hardback 296 pages Weight: 740g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Business & management [KJ]
- Business Owners' Wisdom is a rare collection of insights from 16 Australian business owners including Mark Carnegie, Harry Triguboff, Imelda Roche, Lorna Jane Clarkson and Tom Waterhouse. Brett Kelly, a young and successful business owner in his own right, asked each person about their life and business. What wisdom did they gain from years of hard work and how did it shape their lives? How do people achieve such extraordinary feats in business? The result is a captivating set of candid interviews that reveal the mindset of Australia's most successful business owners. Each person and every story is unique, and in many cases completely unexpected. As Brett uncovers, the life of a business owner rarely goes to plan but it's always exciting. The book is a must-read for everyone interested in the future prosperity of Australian business and society.
- Brett Kelly is the author of best-selling books Collective Wisdom and Universal Wisdom and a practical pocketbook on managing personal finance, Your Money Your Choice. Brett has received a number of awards for his work and is the Founder and CEO of Kelly Partners Chartered Accountants, the leading ASX-listed accounting firm for private business owners in Australia. He is intensely interested in people from all walks of life and has presented to more than 200,000 people nationally.
- Google Preview content