The barrier to start a business is at its lowest but the task to start, build and run one is as difficult as it has ever been. There are legal challenges to be faced within employment law; there’s the cost of hiring and managing employees, whilst trying to avoid and prevent sexual harassment, bullying and terminations - to name just a few.
From Hire to Fire & Everything In Between reveals Natasha’s 9 Step Employee Life Cycle, which shares everything you need to know about Human Resources and makes managing your employees’ career journey easier. Doing the right thing by your employees is good for them and for business.
Natasha Hawker Is a woman on a mission
After a successful international and Australian based corporate career, and now as a small business owner herself, Natasha is driven to help business owners achieve business success by hiring fantastic talent, managing great teams and terminating non-performers.
She is the Employment Expert for Her Business and Flying Solo, and is regularly quoted in publications such as The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC Radio and The Huffington Post. Natasha is also an energetic and entertaining public speaker.
1. Only book of its kind to help small to medium business owners navigate hiring, managing and exiting employees in Australia.
2. This book could save you fines of up $63,000 and personal fines of $12,600 per breach.
3. Learn how to find, build and maintain high performance teams.
4. Know how to have those difficult conversations and exit easily.
5. Discover the secrets of building highly engaged teams, increasing productivity and profitability by 20%.