Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
5 Seconds Volume 3
The Final Countdown
- ISBN-13: 9780994289971
Imprint: TL CREATIVE
- Author: Stephen Kok and Illustrated by P.R Dedelis
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 106 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/02/2020
- Format: Paperback (260mm X 170mm) 80 pages Weight: 280g
- Categories: Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Children's / Teenage fiction & true stories [YF]Classic fiction (Children's / Teenage) [YFA]Science fiction (Children's / Teenage) [YFG]Romance & relationship stories (Children/Teenage) [YFM]Interest age: from c 11 years [5AM]
- If you could see 5 seconds into the future, would you look? Lucas has broken out of prison with a strange new ability. Janet is back in town but has she got her power under control? Jake and Ellie are once again caught in a web of events out of their control. Lucas is out for revenge, Janet needs help and they have to stay ahead of some very angry mob bosses. Is a 5 second head start enough for Jake to save the day? This is the epic conclusion to the 5 Seconds saga.
- Stephen Kok launched his first graphic novel Tabby on Kickstarter and crowdfunded the money to bring Tabby to reality. Tabby has been a great success and is currently in over 300+ public libraries across Australia and New Zealand. He has always loved the medium of graphic novels to tell a story with words and pictures. He is married with a daughter in Sydney. His little girl has over 10 toy kittens and has already asked for a real kitten when she grows up. P.R. Dedelis is a Polish illustrator and has collaborated with Stephen Kok on various projects including Tabby, 5 Seconds and Word Smith.
- * Graphic novels are a growing medium and this extends to comic prose (e.g. Diary of a Wimpy Kid). There are very few Australian written graphic novels! * A sequel to the award winning 5 Seconds. 5 Seconds (ISBN 9780994289926) is already in over 150+ libraries across Australia and New Zealand. * Fully coloured story on high quality (150 gsm paper). * Public Library marketing campaign. * School library marketing campaign. * Book store marketing campaign.
- Google Preview content