Whether you want to have a large company or a small, lifestyle business, you have to pay attention to the legal aspects – right from the start. If you don’t take care of your legal obligations and plan for the inevitable problems that will surface, you will be exposing yourself to strain, stress, loss of business and potentially, even bankruptcy.
The Business Legal Life-cycle is designed to guide and empower you with the knowledge you need to successfully navigate your business journey. In this book you will learn:
• why and when you need to pay attention to the legal aspects of your business;
• how to successfully start up your business;
• what you need to put in place to sell the business in the future;
• who you should consult with along your business journey;
• what you should look at when your business is coming to an end,
Jeremy Streten is a successful entrepreneur and lawyer. His passion is to help entrepreneurs and small to medium sized business owners to succeed in their business so that they can live the life that they want to live. He has challenged and changed the way that many people look at lawyers. With a personal perspective from acting for thousands of businesses and their owners Jeremy often contradicts conventional wisdom.