These true, personal stories will amaze, inspire and comfort you because you’ll read about ordinary people who have had extraordinary experiences, and you’ll see that miracles do happen to good people. These 101 miraculous accounts will deepen your faith, renew your hope and open your eyes to the miracles around you.
Amy Newmark is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
* A great gift for anyone, religious, spiritual, or secular.
* CSS is a popular publisher of books on inspiration and faith, with many bestselling faith books in its history.
* CSS will continue its aggressive radio interview and media campaign, including CSS's own podcast, book trailers and videos.
* Aggressive campaign of blog giveaways, radio giveaways, local publicity for the 90 to 100 contributors for each book.
* PR campaign prior to and after publication, including publication of excerpts in blogs, websites, newspapers.
* CSS gets approximately 4 billion targeted media and PR impressions per year, generated by a broad program of press coverage, book giveaways on a network of over 200 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada, blog reviews andgiveaways, daily emails, radio, print,
Facebook, and Internet exposure.
* Licensed CSS products are sold in over 30,000 stores in U.S. and Canada and provide cross-promotion for books.
* CSS has multiple television shows that appear regularly on broadcast and cable networks.
* CSS's subsidiary, A Plus, a partnership with Ashton Kutcher, has hundreds of million views, and will promote the books regularly.