Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
The Strangest Secret
- ISBN-13: 9781640951082
Imprint: SOUND WISDOM
- Author: Nightingale, Earl
- Price: AUD 22.99
- Stock: 44 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/05/2020
- Format: Paperback (178mm X 127mm) 112 pages Weight: 7g
- Categories: Management: leadership & motivation [KJMB]Advice on careers & achieving success [VSC]Assertiveness, motivation & self-esteem [VSPM]
- The one-and-only original, Earl Nightingale's Strangest Secret endorsed by Nightingale Conant. The Strangest Secret is much more than a wealth-building tool; it is a manifesto for self-actualization and purpose-driven work. In Nightingale's own words: "The only man who succeeds is the man who is progressively realizing a worthy ideal." In this book, Nightingale distills his lifetime of research on human motivation into a simple success formula--the very same one that propelled his own achievement. The Strangest Secret is a practical guide for accelerated prosperity so that you can quickly rise to the top, becoming one of the top 5 percent who succeed in your field. Challenge yourself with Nightingale's thirty-day test for putting this secret success formula into action in your life, and chart your own path to productivity, financial independence, and personal fulfillment. Having grown up during the Great Depression, Earl Nightingale was fascinated by the difference between those who attain high levels of personal, professional, and financial success and those who do not. He devoted his life to searching out a recipe for achievement--a means of predicting success in any area of life. While reading the line in Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich that "we become what we think about," Nightingale experienced a watershed moment of self-discovery that resulted in his becoming financially independent by the young age of thirty-five. Make this book your catalyst to the transformation you seek.
- Google Preview content