Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Krav Maga - Combat Mindset & Fighting Stress
How to Perform Under Alarming and Stressful Conditions
- ISBN-13: 9781782552031
MEYER AND MEYER
Imprint: MEYER AND MEYER
- Author: Yanilov, Eyal
- Price: AUD 47.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: Book will be despatched upon release.
- Local release date: 01/07/2020
- Format: Paperback 288 pages Weight: 0g
- Categories: Combat sports & self-defence [WST]
- Originally developed as an elite fighting tactic for the Israel Defence Forces, today Krav Maga has become a popular self-defence method, appealing to government units, martial artists, and even the average person. This innovative Krav Maga book depicts cutting-edge techniques and training methods, covering the core topics that are applicable in a variety of professional and personal situations-in particular the combat mindset and fighting stress. This book gives the reader techniques to perform under all stressful conditions. Originally tailored for law enforcement and military personnel, its methods can also be used by all martial artists, combative sports athletes, and anyone learning self-defence techniques. Written by Master Eyal Yanilov, the successor of Krav Maga's founder, Imi Sde-Or, this book covers all the core topics of Krav Maga that have been proven to be successful in professional and personal situations.
- Google Preview content