Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Complete James Bond Dictionary
- Ian Fleming's James Bond character has entertained book readers and motion picture audiences for nearly sixty years. 2021's No Time to Die is certain to become another global blockbuster. The Complete James Bond Dictionary is entirely up-to-date and covers films as well as books the cast and filmmakers, fascinating facts, trivia, bloopers, classic quotes, character bios in an exhaustive piece of research that any fan will want to have or receive as present to rekindle their affection for Britain’s own superhero whose only superpower is his humour.
- Nigel Cawthorne started his writing career at the FINANCIAL TIMES and is author of several bestselling quirky collections, such as the Strange Laws of Old England, and others on film history, as well as a biography of Ian Fleming. He has appeared on Sky, ITV, STV and BBC radio 4 and written for the Daily Mail, Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph and other papers. He lives in Bloomsbury, London.
- * The new James Bond film, the last with Daniel Craig, will finally open on 8 October 2021 after having been sensationally postponed thrice.
* The first dictionary of its kind, focusing on the entire body of James Bond culture beyond films, and a must-have volume for the James Bond fan
* All the plots, gadgets and villains, Bond girls, the character’s cultural impact and much more.
* This is the work of a Bond devotee and bestselling writer of quirky collections. Nigel Cawthorne is a lifelong James Bond fan and has written several books on film history, as well as a biography of Ian Fleming.
* Serialisation in the Daily Mail
Google Preview content