Management Basics in easy steps
- ISBN-13: 9781840788501
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Rossiter, Tony
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 1281 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 02/05/2019
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 400g
- Categories: Management & management techniques [KJM]
Whether you are an experienced manager or about to take up your first management job, Management Basics in easy steps, 2nd edition will be of real help to you in the workplace. It is a lively, easy-to-read book, full of tips and simple, practical things that have been put into practice in the real world and shown to work where it matters – in the workplace. Tony Rossiter’s clear, humorous writing style and comprehensive content make Management Basics in easy steps, 2nd edition a compelling must-read for anyone with a management role.
His management tips and advice will show you:
- How people skills help you put into practice all the technical skills needed by a manager
- How to manage your staff, your colleagues, your customers and even your boss
- How to organise yourself and make the most effective use of your time
- How to focus on the vital 20% of your work that accounts for most of the results
- How to win the respect and trust of your team and make it the best
- How to select the right person to join your team
- The art of effective delegation
- How to make effective use of digital tools, online networks and social media
- How to cope with change and see it not as a threat but as a great opportunity
Comes with useful worksheets – a complete guide for easy reference.
- Google Preview content