Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Fired Up! Selling
Great Quotes to Inspire, Energize, Succeed
- ISBN-13: 9781885167835
Imprint: BARD PRESS
- Author: Bard, Ray
- Price: AUD 37.99
- Stock: 18 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 31/08/2017
- Format: Hardback (220mm X 132mm) 240 pages Weight: 431g
- Categories: Sales & marketing [KJS]
The only sales quote book created and designed for and by salespeople!
Salespeople love quotes. They put them on their refrigerator doors, post them on their bathroom mirrors, carry them as a reminder, use them in speeches, emails, and team meetings. They use quotes to fire up their sales teams, their friends, and themselves.
A unique crowd-sourcing model, The Fired UP! SellingTM Project, was developed to select great quotes for this book created by salespeople, for salespeople. More than 1,000 'quote judges' from around the world (salespeople, sales managers, sales trainers, consultants, and bloggers) rated 1,005 quotes; 307 of the highest scoring quotes were selected for inclusion in Fired Up! Selling.
- Chapter 1: Think Big *Attitude Belief Choice Dreams Enthusiasm Expectations Goals * Hope Imagination Limits *Living All Out Make a Difference Opportunities Optimism Passion Purpose Thoughts VisionChapter 2: Get Going *Act Courage Comfort Zone Decide Fear Initiative Motivation Procrastination RiskChapter 3: Keep Going *Adjustments Comeback Commitment Determination Failure Hustle Mistakes Obstacles *Persistence Quitting Slump Small Steps Tough Times WillpowerChapter 4: Make the Sale *Closing Competition Confidence Customers Customer Loyalty Customer Needs Customer Service *Extra Mile Listening Networking Persuasion Price Questions Rapport Referrals Rejection Serving *Storytelling Talking Too Much Trust Word of MouthChapter 5: Succeed *Ask Achievement Creative Problem Solving Desire Focus Givers Gain Habits Hard Work*Pay the Price People Skills Prepare Results Riches Success TimeChapter 6: A Stronger, Better You *Captain of Your Ship Change Character Excellence Excuses Gratitude Growing Happiness*Inner Circle Learning Perfection Regrets Responsibility Self Concept Self Talk Worry
- Google Preview content