Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Alastair Sawday's Pubs & Inns of England & Wales 15/e
Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Eat & Drink
- ISBN-13: 9781906136888
Imprint: ALASTAIR SAWDAYS
- Author: Sawday, Alastair
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 24 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/10/2018
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 128mm) 576 pages Weight: 858g
- Categories: Restaurant, cafe & pub guides [WTHR]
- A truly special collection of pubs to make you feel warm all over. We've discovered many more new pubs for you to explore from community-run pubs with microbreweries, to city gems and waterside spots. We've visited all these special pubs and we absolutely love them. Let's raise a glass and celebrate the unique charm of the great British pub! All the pubs are chosen for their originality, authenticity, good cheer and friendly welcomes. This well-loved guide gives you all the information you need including opening times, prices, directions, phone numbers and whether they're dog-friendly. * Pubs specially chosen for their individuality - guaranteeing you a special pub * An exceptional selection of above-pub bedrooms too, so you need drive no further once you've sampled the local produce * Search for pubs with their own breweries, authentic pubs, those with views, waterside settings, summer gardens, plus our ever-useful demystification guide to pub menus The essential glove box companion for the discerning pub goer.
- Google Preview content