- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities in the world! This third edition of the bestselling Sydneys Best Harbour and Coastal Walks explores the length and breadth of Sydneys spectacular harbour and surrounds. Regardless of your fitness level or experience, the best way to experience the city of Sydney is to set off on foot. Enjoy breathtaking views, stroll along golden beaches and discover hidden bushland secrets. This beautifully written and well-organised walking guide includes 36 walks of varying grades, easy-to-follow directions, accurate full-colour maps and over 150 full-colour photos. Read about Sydney’s history and environment, and combine day walks with nearby activities and attractions.
Katrina O’Brien is both a Sydney resident and a travel guide author. Extensive travel in Australia and overseas has convinced her, many footsteps later, that Sydney has some of the best city walks in the world.
- Walk location maps
- Introduction: How to use this book; What to take with you; Walking with children; Walking with dogs; Track closures; Looking after the environment
- Sydneys Great Coastal Walk
- Walks at a Glance
- Sydneys Best Harbour and Coastal Walks: Pittwater and Broken Bay; Northern Beaches; Middle Harbour; Lower North Shore; City; West; East; Botany Bay and Royal National Park
- Safety Tips
- Clubs and Guides Walks
- Part of Australia’s best-selling walking guide series with over 20 titles and nearly 200,000 copies in print
- Covers a variety of short walks, half-day walks & longer walks
- Learn about local history, culture and the environment
- Find out about local activities and attractions
- Includes colour maps, photos and detailed walk notes
- Google Preview content