Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Best Walks of the Great Ocean Road
25 wonderful walks along the Great Ocean Road
- ISBN-13: 9781922131829
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Mundy, Julie & Fahey, Neil
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 651 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 18/11/2016
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 130mm) 128 pages Weight: 440g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Victoria [1MBFV]
- Best Walks of the Great Ocean Road & the Otways, a new book in Woodslanes hugely successful walking guides series, introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beach-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the regions parks, bushland, rivers, coasts and most interesting urban areas. As with previous titles in the series, the book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Covers the full coastal stretch from Torquay to the Twelve Apostles.
- Google Preview content