Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
Award-winning author, Josh Langley, is back with a a ground-breaking book on resilience for kids. Back with his trademark quirky style that’s adored by both kids and parents, Langley tackles the serious subject of building resilience in today’s children by showing that mistakes and failures can be opportunities for learning and growth. Good friends, positive self-talk, curiosity and wonder also become a perfect mix to give children a confident perspective on life and the foundations to step bravely into the world and try new things. With mental health dominating headlines and front of mind of all parents, Langley’s new book offers hope and strategies for kids to find their own inner residence and to thrive in a rapidly changing world. This is the book on resilience that everybody wished they had as a child.
Josh has published 8 books in 8 years and in 2018 won the Australian Book Industry Awards Small Publishers’ Children’s Book of Year. An engaging speaker, he’s appeared at Paracon 2015, Margaret River Readers and Writers Festival, Telling Tales Balingup, delivered workshops and presented at over 60 primary schools. He’s also a multi award-winning radio creative writer and runs his own creative agency. He lives on 7 and a half acres in the South West of Western Australia.
* The third book in a successful kids series, this is the follow up to the ABIA award winning children’s book, ‘It’s OK to Feel The Way You Do’.
* Fun, simple, easy to read direct style of book that’s proven to be a hit with both kids and parents.
* Resilience is one the hottest topics for parents.
* Mental Health and emotional well being are two of the biggest focal points for most schools and government initiatives.
* A book that speaks directly to kids and will become essential reading for every child.
* National and online pr and social media campaign.
- Google Preview content