Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
A Brand New Band
- ISBN-13: 9781922265753
BIG SKY PUBLISHING
Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Penny Harris and Illustrated by Winnie Zhou
- Price: AUD 18.99
- Stock: 196 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 21/02/2020
- Format: Paperback (250mm X 250mm) 32 pages Weight: 160g
- Categories: Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Picture books, activity books, early learning [YB]Picture books [YBC]Interactive & activity books & packs [YBG]Early learning / early learning concepts [YBL]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
Pinney is excited about putting on a concert with his friends. Lulu Kangaroo is excluded because she doesnt have an instrument. But when the concert isnt going well, Pinney realises Lulu might have something to offer after all. Will Lulu forgive her friends and save the concert? What will Pinney give up if she does?
Penny Harris is a multi-national and international award-winning animator, author and multi-media developer. She has worked with the Australian Children’s Television Foundation, Film Victoria as well as a number of Australian universities and institutions.
Winnie Zhou has a Masters of Multimedia Design from Monash University and is a talented illustrator and multimedia developer. Winnie lives in Melbourne and has worked closely with Penny to develop the series.
* An engaging and award-winning series comprising an 8-book set, free animated videos accessible by QR Code.
* Developed by an award-winning writer and animator, in consultation with Australian experts in education, linguistics and psychology.
* Trialled in schools.Designed to stimulate lively discussion & deep thinking about social and emotional themes suitable for all levels of readiness.
* Awarded as a HundrED 2019 innovator.
* Selected from across 39 countries by HundrED’s international panel of educators, academics and young people as one in 100 innovative educational programs.
* Based on learning outcomes from Australian Government Frameworks aligning with Social and Emotional Learning (are relevant across the globe).
* Developed to support the Australian Curriculum and Early Years Learning Frameworks.
* An extensive national and online marketing campaign.
- Google Preview content