Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
Miranda Panda is being very bossy when telling everyone what dress ups to wear to her party. Ginnie is unhappy when given a firefighter’s costume. She doesn’t feel brave enough to be a firefighter. Will things change when the fire truck arrives and Ginnie is asked to help?
Penny Harris is a multi-national and international award-winning animator, author and multi-media developer. She has worked with the Australian Children’s Television Foundation, Film Victoria as well as a number of Australian universities and institutions.
Winnie Zhou has a Masters of Multimedia Design from Monash University and is a talented illustrator and multimedia developer. Winnie lives in Melbourne and has worked closely with Penny to develop the series.
* An engaging and award-winning series comprising an 8-book set, free animated videos accessible by QR Code.
* Developed by an award-winning writer and animator, in consultation with Australian experts in education, linguistics and psychology.
* Trialled in schools.Designed to stimulate lively discussion & deep thinking about social and emotional themes suitable for all levels of readiness.
* Awarded as a HundrED 2019 innovator.
* Selected from across 39 countries by HundrED’s international panel of educators, academics and young people as one in 100 innovative educational programs.
* Based on learning outcomes from Australian Government Frameworks aligning with Social and Emotional Learning (are relevant across the globe).
* Developed to support the Australian Curriculum and Early Years Learning Frameworks.
* An extensive national and online marketing campaign.
- Google Preview content