Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Tommy Bell Bushranger Boy 5 Book Pack
- ISBN-13: 9781922265944
BIG SKY PUBLISHING
Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Jane Smith and Pat Kan
- Price: AUD 49.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: Book will be despatched upon release.
- Local release date: 01/03/2020
- Format: Paperback (198mm X 128mm) 100 pages Weight: 0g
- Categories: Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Children's / Teenage fiction & true stories [YF]Adventure stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFC]Fantasy & magical realism (Children's / Teenage) [YFH]Interest age: from c 8 years [5AJ]
Tommy Bell, Bushranger Boy is a series featuring Tommy’s time travelling escapades that take him face-to-face with some of Australia’s most notorious bushrangers. The hero of the series, Tommy Bell, lives contemporary times but is able to travel back in time to the gold rush days by wearing an old bushrangers hat found on his grandfathers farm. Each book brings Tommy and his friends into an action-packed adventure filled with danger and excitement: armed hold-ups, sieges, shoot-outs, jail-time and much more ...Highly recommended. Readplus
Pat Kan is a talented and versatile artist, illustrator and graphic designer. He has illustrated a number of children’s books including two picture books: There’s a Koala in my Kitchen and There’s a Magpie in my Soup and The Australian Bushranger series, and the Tommy Bell Bushranger series.
* Written by a multi-award winning childrens author.
* The first book in the series, Shootout at the Rock was shortlisted for the 2017 ABIA Childrens Book of the Year Award and The Runaway was shortlisted for the 2019 Speech Pathology Book of the year Award.
* A fast-paced action series that is a clever blend of history and fiction.
* Features true facts about some of Australias most notorious outlaws.
* Will appeal to young readers and educators.
* Perfect for reluctant readers
- Google Preview content