Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Evie and the Lost Three
- ISBN-13: 9781922358035
Imprint: LITTLE STEPS PUBLISHING
- Author: Sue Neudegg and Illustrated by Denise Muzzio
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: Book will be despatched upon release.
- Local release date: 01/06/2020
- Format: Paperback (270mm X 230mm) 32 pages Weight: 0g
- Categories: Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Picture books, activity books, early learning [YB]Picture books [YBC]Picture storybooks [YBCS]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
- Numbers are Evie’s very special friends, she counts everything…nothing is left out! When cheeky number three goes missing, how will Evie continue counting? Delightfully illustrated by Denise Muzzio and with a gentle rhyming text, Evie and the Lost Three is a bright and colourful story to be enjoyed by those just learning to read and count, and those teaching children the pleasure they can derive through engaging with numbers. This playful book showcases the joys of discovering the world through counting and bringing numbers to life. It acts as a gentle reminder that if we let go of worrying about what seems determined to hide, sometimes we discover that it is not that far away; just waiting to be found.
- Sue Neudegg is an English/Australian author and freelance writer, currently residing in South Australia. In addition to her current publications through Little Steps, previous works include a radio play, ‘Over Shoes’ produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 2007 and lyrics for albums ‘A Love Divine’, ‘Hard Working Man Blues’, ‘A Sense of Place’ and ‘The Thrill’, all by the Keith Hall Blues Band. Sue loves the idea of collaboration with other artists and jointly bringing an idea to life. Her passion is to explore writing through various mediums, including live theatre, film and television. Sue loves to travel, is a film and music lover and plays bass guitar. Denise Muzzio was born in 1990. Since early childhood, she has spent her time drawing and being surrounded by books. As she grew up, she decided to study graphic design, illustration and animation to be able to work on projects that keep her inner child alive. She is also a yoga instructor, something that she practices daily to keep mind and body in harmony. She lives in Rosario, Argentina, working as a freelance designer and illustrator specialising in children’s literature with clients all over the world. Most of her work is done digitally but she also enjoys working traditionally with watercolour, gouache, coloured pencil, and ink. You can visit her website www.denisemuzzio.com to see more of her work.
- * Bright and fun illustrations which will captivate readers. * A rhyming text which makes it easy and entertaining for adults and children to read together. * A book which encourages learning through reading and counting, as well as understanding emotions.
- Google Preview content