Woodslane Online Catalogues
Grandpa's Farm: A Spring Day
- Matt is spending his spring holidays on Grandpa’s Farm, ‘where lambs are born and sheep are shorn.’ A beautiful rhyming verse about life on an Australian farm, told through the eyes of a young boy.
- Alan Robinson was born and raised in south-west NSW, part of a farming family. His first-hand experience of life on the land is a strong influence on his writing and illustration. He and wife Sharyn reside in Orange, NSW. He is currently working on the next two Grandpa’s Farm books, An Autumn Day and A Winter's Day, which will be available in 2021.
- * Wonderfully depicts working routines and family life on a farm, through the perspective of an inquisitive and helpful boy.
* Detailed, watercolour artwork brings the scenes to life.
* This rhyming, informative story will appeal to children and adults.
Google Preview content