Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Dream Team Returns
Book Two of The Nilimbia Chronicles
- Mia and her Grandfather return to the magical world of Nilimbia. When Mia creates a dream to save an endangered species, she is appointed Dream Weaver. The acts of a few change everything though, and a mission to prove her skills forces Mia to make some difficult decisions. Can Mia follow her heart and imagination to unite the humans and hybrids?
- Natalie is an Australian freelance writer, children’s book author, illustrator and speaker. Natalie travelled extensively in her childhood and, in her early teens, spent time with family living in Texas before returning to Sydney to complete high school. She currently lives in Sydney with her husband of twelve years and two children. Natalie owns and operates Hatrick Catering from its kitchen in Balmain. She uses whatever time she has available to write, illustrate and read. The Nilimbia Chronicles, is inspired by Sydney and the extraordinary adventures to be found in its everyday life. Always looking to improve her skills, Natalie is affiliated with Mums Who Write and the Central Coast Writing Group.
Recently retired, Nick Walsh worked in the telecommunication industry in several countries before returning to live on the NSW Central Coast. Nick now combines writing and illustrating with travelling, spending time with his family (including eight grandchildren), and doing nothing in particular. Nick has co-founded start-up telecommunication businesses with former business partner, Natalie Rose, and they are now collaborating on writing and illustrating The Nilimbia Chronicles, a series of children’s adventures together.
- * An exciting sequel to Mia's Optiscope, full of magic, adventure and heart.
* Proves the need to protect endangered species and the environment.
* Highlights a positive inter-generational relationship between a Grandfather and Granddaughter.
Google Preview content