Woodslane Online Catalogues
A World Of Environments: Colouring Book
- With 11 beautiful spreads to colour in, you’ll be searching the lightless world of a Pacific Ocean abyss to find the perfect home for a spider crab, or discovering just how high up into the rainforest canopy howler monkeys might climb. You’ll find out where fennec foxes go to stay cool in the sweltering Sahara, how the mudskipper got it’s name, which turtles love to live in the wetlands of the Everglades and what camouflaged creatures live in the Arctic.
- James Gulliver Hancock is a well travelled illustrator known for his playful illustration style. His obsession with drawing everything in the world has seen him work for major projects around the globe, seeing his work appear on everything from billboards, to TV commercials, to ceramics, to books, to board games. He undertook artist residencies all over Europe and most recently has been living in New York where he has worked for a wide variety of high profile clients and taken to the city with his personal project www.allthebuildingsinnewyork.com
- * 11 full spreads to colour of environments from around the world.
* Contains engaging and informative text about each environment.
* Intricate, beautiful and playful illustrations from renowned illustrator James Gulliver Hancock.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content