Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Classic Australian Cookbook
- There are some recipes that we make over and over again - your kitchen’s collection of greatest hits. Maybe because they are incredibly tasty, maybe because they are quick or easy but most of all because they are the dishes that make us feel good. This is food that carries the warm glow of happy times with friends and family, of tastes that were part of our childhood or flavours that make you feel alive right now. In The Classic Australian Cookbook we have gathered 75 of the recipes Australia loves best. From lamingtons, Anzac biscuits and pavlova to chiko rolls, salt & pepper squid and roast lamb. This collection is a celebration of the food we invented, the food we grow here and the food we’ve adopted as our own. Illustrated with iconic Australian landscapes and sprinkled with stories of our unique culinary heritage, this is a cookbook sure to satisfy all appetites.
- * These easy, reliable recipes feature everyday ingredients and have been triple tested by the Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen.
* Photograph for every recipe plus conversion chart and tips.
* Includes plenty of fascinating food facts - did you know that the first jaffle iron was patented by a Bondi doctor in 1949, the humble sausage in bread raises millions of dollars a year for charity, and the Chiko Roll contains no chicken?
* Promotion on AG website.
* Advertising in AG journal.
Google Preview content