Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Story of Australia: 1984-2002
- An Australian history curriculum-linked, multi-volume set telling the story of Australia in chronological sequence from pre-colonial times to the present. An essential book set for every school or public library, it is suitable for students researching aspects of Australian history as well as adults seeking a concise, colorful history of the nation.
- * Australian curriculum-linked, multi-volume set.
* Tells the story of Australian history in chronological sequence.
* Suitable for people of all ages seeking a concise history of Australia.
* Promotion on AG website.
* Advertising in AG journal.
Google Preview content