This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as
fresh stock is received.
Local release date:
At Australian Geographic we know Australia like the back of our hand. Our talented writers and photographers have crisscrossed this vast continent for decades seeking out and exploring its most dramatic geological features, its rivers and deserts and the wild islands that lie off our beautiful coastline. Our stories have provided the inspiration for many an adventure into Australia’s remotest regions. We have gathered the very best of these stories together in a brand new book that identifies 100 places that we believe every Aussie should aspire to explore. Featuring stunning photos and elegant writing, this book is a sumptuous celebration of our unique country.
* Pack your bags for an extraordinary adventure with Australian Geographic to more than 100 places in Australia that have captivated our imaginations - from the obvious to the unexpected.
* Travel to the most breathtaking locales—both natural and man-made—illustrated with vivid images taken by the organizations world-class photographers.
* These images, coupled with evocative text, feature a plethora of visual wonders: ancient landscapes, scenic islands, electric cityscapes, white-sand seashores and rain forests.
* This is the perfect gift to keep—or share.
* Promotion on AG website.
* Advertising in AG journal.