Woodslane Online Catalogues
Australia's Most Dangerous (First Aid)
- Packed full of interesting and useful facts, this handy reference will help you to appreciate and avoid these often unfairly maligned animals. Each chapter, written by a recognised expert, describes aspects of the animals habits and where and in what circumstances you are likely to encounter them. Identification is made easy through clear distribution maps, colour photos and other useful aids. And in the unlikely event that you have an unpleasant encounter with one of these creatures, the comprehensive first-aid and medical-treatment section will be invaluable. Whether you live int he city or the bush, this book is a must - you never know when youll cross paths with one of Australias most dangerous inhabitants
- * Including coloured images and accurate details of the appearance, diagnostic features, distribution, habitat, and key behavioural characteristics of all of Australias deadliest.
* The Guide is in full colour with a durable semi-gloss, laminated cover and will fit easily into the briefcase, carry bag or first aid kit.
* Important first aid measures are clearly highlighted in boxes within the text with numerous diagrams and figures to help explain first aid techniques.
* Promotion on AG website.
* Advertising in AG journal.
Google Preview content