Woodslane Online Catalogues
How Bad Do You Want It?
The 6 steps to living your best life
- Are you sick of feeling lethargic, tired or drowsy? Do you need multiple cups of coffee just to get through each day? Are you ready to get into the best mental and physical shape of your life, but you’re not sure where to start? In this book you will learn about Kay Nyenuh’s six-step ‘How Bad Do You Want It?’ method, a process developed over many years that will help you achieve great mental and physical shape and perform at your optimum potential in both your work and family life. This practical and comprehensive book:
* shows you how to develop the right mindset to become unstoppable,
* shows you how to set and achieve all of your health and fitness goals,
* provides nutritional advice that makes healthy eating easy,
* provides exercise programs that will give you the most energy and best physical appearance in the least amount of time possible,
* teaches you how to break bad habits and form new and beneficial ones that will help you stay on track,
* gives you an understanding of how to prioritise your life so that you have an abundance of time for the things most important to you.
If you want to get into better physical shape, look and feel great about yourself and know that you’re setting a great example for your loved ones, there has never been a better time to do so.
- Just a few years ago Kay was sitting in a refugee camp in Ghana not knowing where his next meal would come from. He is now a personal trainer who owns a successful gym operating over multiple locations, and has become a sought-after expert on physical health, with regular media appearances. Kay overcame such difficult circumstances by continually asking a simple question: ‘How Bad Do I Want It?’
Google Preview content