Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Accountability Advantage
Play your best game
- Are you working hard but still not achieving your goals? Are you feeling so overwhelmed, it’s overwhelming? Do you need some direction on how to get your business to the next stage? Perhaps, you are high-performing and successful and want to juggle more balls in the air at once? Accountability is your superpower that you must harness.
That is why... You must read this book. The answer is simple. Darren Finkelstein has a simple, game-changing 7-step road to accountability process that is easy to follow and will increase the probability of achieving your goals, tasks and promises to a massive 95%. When you know how to become truly accountable, the results will change your life and your business forever. NO more missed goals, NO more broken promises, NO more excuses, blame or finger-pointing. By introducing effective accountability into your organisation, you’ll start to notice your business going from strength to strength faster than you ever imagined. And Darren has been in your shoes, and walked this road before. Having experienced what it is like when your goals feel more like dreams and desires, sometimes vague, sometimes specific, but always unmet and buried deep in that ever-growing to-do list, Darren will show you how to get on top of your business, instead of getting buried under it. With The Accountability Advantage you will learn how to play your best game.
- Former Apple Executive & Successful Entrepreneur Darren Finkelstein is an Accountability Coach, Business Advisor, Mentor & Author/Speaker. Darren works with high-performing individuals and teams to get results, achieve their wildest dreams and smash their goals by leveraging over 30 years of experience both in the corporate world and in small business. Darren is a successful entrepreneur, winning the Australian Entrepreneur of the year award for Dent Global. He built a wonderful lifestyle business which he successfully sold and exited after 15 years. Before all of this, Darren worked for Apple for 10 years as Manager of Commercial Markets, during the inspirational Steve Jobs era, and was awarded the prestigious Golden Apple Award during his time there.
- * The game changing 7-step road to accountability process that is easy to follow and will increase the probability of achieving goals, tasks and promises to a massive 95%.
* When the reader knows how to become truly accountable, the results will change their life and business forever.
* NO more missed goals, NO more broken promises, NO more excuses, blame or finger-pointing.
* Reader guarantee… that by reading the book and following the 7-step process readers will increase their probability of achieving their goals, tasks and promises to a massive 95%. If they don’t, Darren will work with them privately One-On-One via Zoom for 30-days, to ensure they do.
* Active social media campaign with paid LinkedIn and Facebook banner ads.
* Google Adwords campaign.
* Blog posting.
* Podcast interviews.
* Author’s own webcast series called 'Play your best game' will be launched to coincide with book release.
Google Preview content