Woodslane Online Catalogues
Margaret Preston in Berowra
- The first study of Margaret Preston's life in Berowra, north of Sydney, from 1932 to 1942, fully illustrated with her woodcuts, paintings and monotypes showing that area of the Hawkesbury River. Written by the curator of the Macquarie University Art Gallery and long-time Berowra resident, this books shows the development of her artistry in thehis regional setting.
- Rhonda Davis curated Berowra Visions: Margaret Preston and Beyond, a travelling show in 2005, holds a Master of Arts Administration and is the curator of the Macquarie University Regional Art Gallery.
- * First book on this prominent Australian artist's decade of work at Berowra, north of Sydney.
* Great gift book with full colour photographs of the artist.
* Reviews expected from the Australian, etc, and ABC Radio interest.
* Preston is Australia's most popular artist.
Google Preview content