Australian Geographic Blue Mountains
- ISBN-13: 9781925403985
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Proctor, Cathy
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 2297 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 29/11/2019
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 64 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Travel & holiday [WT]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Places & peoples: general & pictorial works [WTM]Australia [1MBF]Northern Territory [1MBFX]
The 8th title in the new series of photographic souvenir guides to the iconic places of Australia from Australian Geographic and Woodslane Press. This 64-page large format book is full of vibrant photography, and is accompanied by a concise but fascinating commentary from one of Australia’s leading travel writers.
Australian Geographic Blue Mountains is an indispensable reminder and souvenir for both international and Australian visitors to this very special place. Armchair travellers and children will pick it up time and again to whet their appetites and perhaps to plan their own visits. Includes sections on geology, wildlife, flora and village life, Wentworth Falls, Katoomba, Scenic World and the Three Sisters, Black Heath and the Grose Valley, the Six-Foto Track, the Jenolan Caves and Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens.
Although born in the UK, Cathy Proctor has spent most of her life in Australia. She is a freelance writer and editor with several books to her name including Sydney for Dogs, Sydney’s Best Beaches and Rock Baths, and the Caravan and Campervan Cookbook.
Waterfalls and Canyons
Three Sisters and Cliff Drive
Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens
- This beautiful photographic guide will be an indispensable reminder and souvenir to both local and overseas tourists of their amazing trip to Australia’s iconic Blue Mountains
- Photos taken from Australian Geographic’s extensive photography archives with contributions from other leading Australian photographers
- The perfect way to showcase the region to armchair travellers and children alike
- Will be promoted across multiple Australian Geographic platforms including Australian Geographic magazine which has a circulation of 30k per month
- Great value price point of just $19.99 RRP
- 64 page, high gloss, full colour guide
- Google Preview content