Woodslane Online Catalogues
- Something’s not right in Bunny-hop, a stinky, smelly stench is floating in the air. Can Matilda and George help Oscar, their special bunny friend, stop a chocolate disaster?
- Bernadette Cashel-Smith lives in the Adelaide suburbs. She loves reading books and watching movies with her two beautiful girls. Her two cats and Dalmation puppy keep life very, very busy. When she can, she enjoys gardening and hopes one day to catch a glimpse of the elusive Easter Bunny! Bernadette has studied film and theatre at Flinders University and at the Drama Centre, London. She has also done an assortment of jobs but mainly worked in the finance industry before becoming a full-time mum and writer. She returns to the magical world from her first novel, Is The Secret Safe? in her latest book, The Chocolate Calamity. SA, Australia.
Annelise Forster is an Adelaide based artist who focuses on creating energy and movement in her compositions, often of portraiture and figuration, to engage viewers in an immersive, sensory experience. In 2017 Forster graduated with a Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts) from Adelaide College of the Arts and Flinders University. Currently she is a member of Floating Goose Studios, renting a studio space and assisting in the running of the gallery. Forster has exhibited in group shows around Australia and internationally. Annelise has enjoyed exploring Illustration for the first time, having always had a soft spot for bunnies! To see her work visit her Instagram @annie_marie_24 and Facebook page Art by Annelise. SA, Australia.
- * Good level of balance between pictures and text, perfect for readers growing in confidence.
* Fairies, The Easter Bunny, magic, mystery, and whole lot of chocolate means this will have wide appeal.
* Promotes friendship and teamwork, and doing the right thing.
Google Preview content