Woodslane Online Catalogues
2020 Wildlife Calendar Nature Photographer of the Year
- The Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year is the largest and most prestigious natural history photo contest covering the region that includes Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica and New Guinea. The photo competition has been showcasing the natural beauty of this biogeographical region since 2004. Sifting through the plethora of amazing images that are entered each year, it becomes apparent that the region is particularly rich in unique forms of wildlife. Many of the regular competitors specialise in wildlife photography, which demands high levels of dedication and patience, not to mention creativity, technical skill and understanding of the subject. In this calendar, we have included 2019 category winners, runners-up and a selection of shortlisted photos. These pictures express the beauty and fragility of our natural world so much more eloquently than words alone can, and when viewed together, as in this calendar, create a powerful statement about our collective responsibility to understand and protect it for future generations.
- * Stunning photography from the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year competition.
* Detailed captions provide information on the animals shown in the photos, as well as the photographic process.
* Calendar includes public holidays and school-holiday dates.
* Calendar grid includes plenty of space to write in.
* Advertising in Australian Geographic journal and website.
* Exhibition at SA Museum and Australian Museum.
* AG Christmas catalogue.
Google Preview content