Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
- With stunning images from Australian Geographic's extensive picture library and fun facts about Australian culture and history, this book is a great way to introduce the country we call home. From our first people and the history of exploration, to our plants and animals and profiles on each state and territory, find out all about Australia.
- * Great for guided reading and newly independent readers.
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography.
* Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us.
* Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content