Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Discover: Our Oceans
- ISBN-13: 9781925847680
Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 1988 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 19/12/2019
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 32 pages Weight: 150g
- Categories: Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Children's / Teenage: general non-fiction [YN]Natural history (Children's/Teenage) [YNN]Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]Interest age: from c 8 years [5AJ]
With stunning images from Australian Geographics extensive picture library, fun facts about Australian marine life and information on the variety of ways we interact with the sea, this book is a great way to introduce the oceans of Australia. From the curious creatures of the deep ocean and the waves that crash on our shores, to the famous Great Barrier Reef and our exploring seafarers, find out all about the waters that surround Australia.
* Great for guided reading and newly independent readers. * Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography. * Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us. * Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series. * Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
- Google Preview content