Featuring detailed illustrations of the sharks that call Australia home, this amazing book profiles key species, such as the great white shark, the whale shark, the great hammerhead shark and the grey nurse shark, as well as introducing young readers to more exotic species such as the cookiecutter shark and the tassled wobbegong. Get ready to dive in!
* Profiles and descriptions of more than 45 shark species.
* Detailed illustrations of all species.
* Beautiful photos of animal behaviour.
* Third book in Australian Geographics Australias Amazing animal series, following on from Australias Amazing Whales and Dolphins and Australias Amazing Dinosaurs.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.