Woodslane Online Catalogues
Australasian Nature Photography - AGNPOTY 17/e
The Year's Best Wildlife and Landscape Photos 2020
- The bioregion that encompasses Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica and New Guinea possesses a unique natural heritage stretching back more than 80 million years, to the break-up of the great southern continent of Gondwana. The South Australian Museum and Australian Geographic focus on enhancing a general knowledge of this extraordinary legacy by encouraging photography of the region’s nature and landscapes, and promoting it in an annual competition to find the Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year. Australasian Nature Photography: The year’s best wildlife and landscape photos is a collection of award-winning and shortlisted images from the 2019 competition. Each image is accompanied by technical information as well as anecdotes from the photographers on how each photograph was taken. There are also useful insights from the judges, which help to shed light on how they came to select the winning images.
- * Stunning colour and black and white photography of the landscapes and wildlife of the ANZANG REGION.
* Detailed captions including technical/scientific information as well as insight into the photographic process.
* Includes judges comments with information on why the winning images were selected.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content