A book filled with activities and practical advice on how to get your kids off their screens and in to nature, backed up with science-based reasons on why it’s so important.
* Explores the benefits of engaging with nature. * Great imagery from the Australian Geographic imagery. * Reflections on how to interact with nature.
* Advertising in AG journal.
* Promotion on AG website.
* Network 10, Studio 10 (800K+ reach including a share on Facebook) - national news coverage - see here.
* ARE - Practical Parenting (1.2M) / Bounty Parents (355K) - running an excerpt from the book and will feature an interview with Linda.
* Southern Cross Austereo (5M) - LiSTNR Parenting and Kids Entertainment
* Kiddipedia (25K followers) - running an article written by Linda and will also conduct a video interview for their platform
* Mornington Peninsula Kids - running an excerpt of the book and will feature an article from Linda
* Kiddo Mag / EDUCATE - podcast with Linda
* Mouth of Mums (1M+ reach) - running a competition and editorial