Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Adelaide's Best Bush, Coast & City Walks 2/e
The full-colour guide to 33 fantastic walks
- ISBN-13: 9781925868012
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Peter Beer and June Bosence
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 631 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/05/2019
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 130mm) 192 pages Weight: 360g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]South Australia [1MBFS]
- Adelaide and its environs boast a huge range of beautiful environments, making the region perfect for exploring on foot. Adelaide’s Best Bush, Coast & City Walks, introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from fascinating city walks and leisurely coastal strolls to the more rugged tracks deeper in the Adelaide Hills. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore Adelaide’s parks, bushland, beaches, rivers and most interesting urban areas. The book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Walking chapters: Central Adelaide, South of Adelaide, North of Adelaide, Southern Hills and Northern Hills.
- June Boscence has lived in the Adelaide region all her life. An active member of Adelaide Bush Walkers, June has worked with The Walking Federation of South Australia Inc., promoting walking and supporting bushwalking groups. Peter Beer, also a member of Adelaide Bushwalkers and involved in The Walking Federation of South Australia Inc, enjoys camping trips throughout Australia. He is also the author of Flinders Ranges Walks.
- * Regional maps * Introduction and Walks at a glance * Central Adelaide * South Adelaide * Adelaide Hills South * Adelaide Hills North * North of Adelaide * Location maps * Useful addresses and contacts * Information on trails
- * The only walking guide to Adelaide and its surrounds * 5000 copies sold of the 1st edition * Woodslane Press walking guides are Australia’s bestselling walking guides
- Google Preview content