Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Negotiate, Influence, Persuade
How to persuade others to do what you'd like them to do
- ISBN-13: 9781925927245
Imprint: WILKINSON PUBLISHING
- Author: Yardney, Michael
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: Book will be despatched upon release.
- Local release date: 25/09/2020
- Format: Paperback (235mm X 172mm) Weight: 0g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Business & management [KJ]Business strategy [KJC]Business negotiation [KJN]
Life is one negotiation after another, at home, at work, with family, with customers. Understanding the principles of negotiation, influence and persuasion will help readers get the best deal every time – whether they are buying or selling. While plenty of books teach sales and negotiation techniques, this one explains the fundamentals and the psychology behind why these techniques work and how to use them most effectively. It’s more than just a book about negotiation. It’s about persuasion and influence, and more importantly, how to wield those two important traits to meet your goals. Negotiate, Influence, Persuade will change how readers do business, how they interact with family and friends, and hopefully give them a greater understanding of why people behave, and are motivated to act, the way they do.
Michael Yardney, whose books have been translated into four languages, is Australias leading expert in the psychology of success and with his team has been involved in well over $3 billion worth of successful property transactions, making him one of the countrys top experts in negotiation. He is a regular commentator on television and commercial radio and has a regular column in Yahoo Finance, Your Investment Property Magazine and Smart Company. Michaels Property Update blog has been voted the worlds #1 real estate website for 2017, 2018 and 2019; and his popular podcast regularly ranks in Australias top business podcasts. Michael has probably educated more successful property investors than anyone else in Australia and has one again been voted Australias leading property educator and mentor.
* A must-read book for business people, sales people and professionals who want to learn how to persuade others to do what theyd like them to do.
* An essential read for all consumers so they dont get taken advantage of by professional negotiators.
* Success in life depends on your ability to influence others, Michael Yardneys latest book is a valuable self help tool written in his usual engaging style.
- Google Preview content