Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Low Rates High Returns
Timeless Investment Principles The Low Risk Way
- ISBN-13: 9781925927269
Imprint: WILKINSON PUBLISHING
- Author: Pete Wargent and Stephen Moriarty
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 266 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 08/07/2020
- Format: Paperback (210mm X 138mm) Weight: 260g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Finance & accounting [KF]Finance [KFF]Investment & securities [KFFM]Stocks & shares [KFFM2]Health & personal development [V]Self-help & personal development [VS]Personal finance [VSB]
Low Rates High Returns breaks down the complex world of investing and shows that with an understanding of a few crucial concepts you can gain a good understanding of how the stock market works and, more importantly, how you can safely increase your wealth from investing in shares. [New Para] Authors Pete Wargent and Stephen Moriarty believe that anyone can be a successful investor. Their book provides a sensible, low-risk strategy for generating passive income in the markets following 8 timeless principles they cover in detail including systematic investing, the risk hierarchy, asset allocation, diversification, and rebalancing. [New Para] Low Risk High Returns also explores why you should manage your own money and the different market cycles, and provides further recommended reading, a glossary of key terms and more to start you on the road to investing successfully today.
Pete Wargent is a finance and investment expert, and the co-founder of AllenWargent property buyers with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, and London. By profession Pete trained as a Chartered Accountant in London. Having worked for top accounting institutions and listed companies he holds a range of other top financial qualifications including being a Chartered Secretary, and holding Diplomas in Financial Planning and Applied Corporate Governance. Pete quit his full-time job at the age of 33 having achieved financial freedom through investing in shares, index funds and investment properties. He is the author of The Wealth Way and The Wealth Way for the Young. [New author/para] Stephen Moriarty has a Master of Applied Finance. Steve is not just a theorist, however, and he has been a full-time investor in the markets for more than 15 years. A widely read investor, Steve developed his unique 8 timeless principles investment approach over more than a decade and a half in the markets. Steve lives in Brisbane, Australia.
* Trustworthy investment principles from two authors and finance experts with decades of market investment experience between them.
* Pete Wargent is the author of five books on wealth and investing: Get a Financial Grip: A Simple Plan for Financial Freedom, Four Green Houses and a Red Hotel: New Strategies for Creating Wealth Through Property, Take a Financial Leap: The Three Golden Rules for Financial and Life Success, The Wealth Way: Unlock the Power of Compounding, and Wealth Ways for the Young: What the Rich are Teaching Their Kids about Money Today.
* This book delivers complex financial and investment information and advice in a sensible, down-to-earth style that’s easy for beginners to understand while also offering seasoned investors solid material to improve their portfolio.
* The perfect book for any reader interested in taking control of their wealth and future financial security by investing in stocks following safe, timeless investment principles.
- Google Preview content