Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Napoleon Hill's Greatest Speeches
An Official Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation
- ISBN-13: 9781937879808
Imprint: SOUND WISDOM
- Author: Hill, Napoleon
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 10 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 12/04/2018
- Format: Paperback (213mm X 140mm) Weight: 259g
- Categories: Management: leadership & motivation [KJMB]Advice on careers & achieving success [VSC]Assertiveness, motivation & self-esteem [VSPM]
It is a revealing look at one man s quest for understanding why some men succeed, why others do not, and what makes success something that can be replicated.
This collection will provide you with some of Napoleon s finest speeches including:
- What I Have Learned From Analyzing 10,000 People
- The Man Who Has Had no Chance
- The Commencement Address at Salem College in Salem, West Virginia, 1922 likely his best-remembered and most- influential speech.
Napoleon Hill dedicated much of his life to solving what he called the most stupendous problem confronting the human race today. That is, How can I get what I want?
As W. Clement Stone and thousands of others can attest, Hill succeeded in this venture, and we now have a success philosophy that Andrew Carnegie once saw as a possibility.
The pages within this book will tell you of the origins of a personal development legacy.
- Google Preview content